MSA RARE EARTH MAGNETIC HEAD PULLEYS!
With up to 4 times more power than commonly available Ceramic/Ferrite Pulleys, our Australian Made Rare Earth Pulleys are changing the face of Metal Separation in Australia.
The 4000-6000 Gauss surface intensity makes this option suitable for many applications where product purity and machine protection are both required, for example, Hay Processing and Rock Crushing, or where high-tonnage is being processed with low-density metal contamination, for example, Glass Recycling Plants.
- MSA can supply complete new Magnetic Head Pulleys or can convert your existing Pulley, meaning large cost savings.
- Local support and expertise means you can count on our quality and availability of locally manufactured replacement parts such as Stainless Steel wear cappings.
- A value for money way to automate and save yourself time and potential hand injuries with this Self-cleaning option.
- Our Aussie Made Rare Earth Pulleys are so powerful that they can be used in some applications that are historically only handled by Over-belt Magnets, making this truly a value for money proposition at point of purchase. Requiring less maintenance than Self-cleaning Over-belts, the decision becomes even easier!
Contact us today! P: (02) 4272 8180 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign tramp iron and metal fragments in stock feed can cause injuries to farm animals and handlers, cause customer complaints, and can also damage expensive processing equipment.
MSA’s Stock Feed Magnet Retrieval Systems comprises of powerful Overbelt Suspension Magnets and Magnetic Head Pulleys. Used in combination, these two magnets have numerous advantages, some of which include:
- Help maintain and increase the value of the stock feed
- Increase product purity and final product protection
- Reduce liability
- Protect expensive processing equipment, such as chaft cutters
- Protect livestock from injury
The MSA Stock Feed Magnet Retrieval Systems have been known to reduce reject bales by 75-90% and customers have reported filling at least 1 x 44-gallon drum with recovered tramp metal within one month.
- Australian Made
- Engineered for use in stock feed production
- Scalping magnet easily discharged using proprietary stainless-steel draw system
- Cost-effective long-life option for steel separation
- High energy RE80 Rare Earth magnets
- Design assists with conveyor belt tracking
- Reduces belt damage
- Highly effective magnetic field design for maximum lower burden penetration
MSA Magnetics can supply complete new Magnetic Head Pulleys or can convert your existing Head Pulleys into Magnetic Head Pulleys.