MSA FRAS CABLE-MATE MAGNETIC LEAD HOLDER
The new FRAS Cable-Mate is a high temperature and heavy-duty version of our standard Cable-Mate Magnetic Lead Holder.
The MSA FRAS Cable-Mate features a high-strength rare earth magnet which will hold to any magnetic steel surface. Simply attach the magnet to the magnetic surface and direct your cables and leads through the yellow strap.
- Complies with FRAS (Fire Resistant Anti-Static) requirements for mines and confined spaces.
- Suitable for high temperature and heavy-duty applications.
- Highly visible safety yellow strap with a reflective sticker.
Part #: MSAFRCM10
Supports: 6+ cables
Support Weight: 25kg
Dimensions: 100mm W x 220mm H
Buy online or contact our friendly team for further information!
Are you serious about safety? We are. So we’ve developed a range of high-quality magnetic solutions designed to hold your cables and power cords up off the floor. These magnets are an effective and inexpensive way to not only prevent trip hazards but also tidy up your work areas! The range includes the MSA FRAS Cable-Mate, Standard Cable-Mate, Cable-Buddy, and Powr-Safe Lead Holder Magnets.
The tools are easy to use. Each of the magnetic lead holders features a high-strength rare earth magnet which will hold to any flat magnetic steel surface. Simply attach the magnet to the magnetic surface and redirect the cable through the tool.
- Keeps floor spaces and/or work areas tidy
- Provides a safer working area
- Assists in meeting WHS obligations
- Greatly reduces the risk of slips, trips, falls, and injury
- Reduces the risk of electrocution by holding cables up and out of wet areas
Protects cables/hoses from machine & foot traffic, resulting in a return on investment by ensuring:
- Less wear/damage
- Longer lifespan of cables
- Reduced maintenance costs in repairing/replacing damaged cables
- Fast, no-fuss rerouting of cables (time-saving)
- Ability to organise and store cables in a safe practical location
- Although strong, they are easy to remove and place elsewhere
- Holds cables out of the working area, providing ease of working.
Large & heavy-weighted cables have become a safety concern in many surgical & medical rooms.
Last year, MSA Magnetics sold a number of Cable-Mates to an operating theatre in the Hunter Region, NSW. They attached these to their laparoscopic towers, instrument carts & trolleys which are now used to hold their cables & power leads securely out of harm’s way.
Graham Cutler, the Nurse Unit Manager of John Hunter Hospital says he “chanced on this product whilst looking for a product to hold onto cables & power leads in the operating theatres. The MSA Cable-Mate is well suited to the healthcare environment as it can be placed on most laparoscopic towers and cleaned to meet infection control guidelines. Highly recommended product”.
Cords, cables & hoses are a major OH&S concern, causing many workplace injuries. According to OSHA, most general industry incidents involve slips, trips, and falls. They cause 15% of all accidental deaths and are second only to motor vehicles as a cause of fatalities. The Cable-Mate has been proven to help create a safer workplace area & are perfect for storing & handling electrical cables, leads, hoses & wires in a practical position.
Cutler also says that “MSA’s level of customer service is excellent – they have responded to requests & questions quickly & efficiently in a very professional manner”.
The Patented System is available in Australia, New Zealand & North America.