Your source for force
Magswitch magnetic squares are the most versatile work holding and fixturing tool ever! Align and secure flat or round pieces of steel
to fabricate angles. Pull corners, secure steel for cutting, use as a guide, make your own fixtures and more with our MagSquares. Once
you understand all the uses, the time savings in set ups, and the ability to control these powerful magnetic blocks – you will want the
Pricing for these products is P.O.A. Please contact us with information of your application to receive a no-cost, no-obligation quote.
Note – MSA Magnetics is not authorised to, and does not, recommend magnet solutions for human consumption food applications. Expert advice must be sought for such applications from recognised and approved providers of solutions for food applications. MSA can assist with names of these providers.
Magnet Sales Australia retains Intellectual property rights on this Magnetic Pulley conversion design and new systems of the same. Any infringement of such will be pursued to the full extent of Intellectual property Law.
- Multiplane magnetic grip on 5 sides
- Machined at 90-degrees with pre-tapped holes for mounting
- Mounts anywhere – no limitations like clamps
- Magnet turns completely On and Off – Magnet stays clean as it is easy to wipe debris off
- Does not require an electrical power source
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel
Watch how To Use The Magswitch MagSquare Magnetic Welding Square While Welding In Your Workshop
Find Your Nearest Distributor