Your source for force
The Magswitch range is available in Australia from MSA and consists of mechanical tools with the ability to turn a permanent magnetic field completely on or off with the twist of a knob.
The advantages provided by Magswitch offer significant, new capabilities in steel fabrication, lifting and handling, allowing for more efficient and safer set-ups. Magswitch technology is a game changer, challenging conventional clamping to fit up methods in all steel fabrication by forever improving the safety, productivity and efficiency of metal working operations.
By combining Magswitch’s patent-pending rotating magnet technology and Euroboor’s lightest unit yet, the MagDrill Disrupter 30 is capable of quickly and safely drilling on curved and flat surfaces. The magnetic base requires no electricity for a controlled powerful hold on a wide range of steel thicknesses – thick to thin!
The next evolution in magnetic drilling!
Pricing for these products is P.O.A. Please contact us with information of your application to receive a no-cost, no-obligation quote.
Note – MSA Magnetics is not authorised to, and does not, recommend magnet solutions for human consumption food applications. Expert advice must be sought for such applications from recognised and approved providers of solutions for food applications. MSA can assist with names of these providers.
Magnet Sales Australia retains Intellectual property rights on this Magnetic Pulley conversion design and new systems of the same. Any infringement of such will be pursued to the full extent of Intellectual property Law.
- Safer – Magnets require no electric power and will not release in the event of a power failure
- Lighter – Weighs less than 11.5 kg (25 lbs)
- Easier to use –
- Automatically conform to any pipe 3” or larger in diameter
- Efficient – One tool for flat or round surfaces – save time & money
- Powerful – 8.2 amp motor
- Capable – Cuts holes up to 1-3/16” diameter, up to 2” depth
- Complete ON/OFF control
- Precise placement: no fighting against strong magnets
- Stronger – The superior magnetic performance maintains strong grip on thin steel
- Exceptional hold on thin steel
- No site wiring or power needed
Training Video On How To Use The Magswitch MagDrill Magnetic Drill In Your Workshop
Find Your Nearest Distributor