Your source for force
MSA Magnetic Electric Cable Safety Range
A BREAKTHROUGH IN ELECTROCUTION & TRIP HAZARD RISKS!
Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) statistics show that a large proportion of workplace slips, trips and falls are a direct result of disorganised cables lying in areas where operators frequently operate or walk around. This is fast becoming a major WHS concern and Magnet Sales Australia (MSA) has a solution to help you reduce risks.
The Magnet Sales Australia Magnetic Cable Safety Range offers a quick, effective, and inexpensive way to prevent cables from becoming a major trip hazard.
Effective on cables, leads, hoses, wires and more!
Pricing for these products is P.O.A. Please contact us with information of your application to receive a no-cost, no-obligation quote.
Note – MSA Magnetics is not authorised to, and does not, recommend magnet solutions for human consumption food applications. Expert advice must be sought for such applications from recognised and approved providers of solutions for food applications. MSA can assist with names of these providers.
Magnet Sales Australia retains Intellectual property rights on this Magnetic Pulley conversion design and new systems of the same. Any infringement of such will be pursued to the full extent of Intellectual property Law.
Each of these tools features a high-strength rare earth magnet which will hold to any magnetic steel surface.
Simply attach the magnet to the magnetic surface and redirect the cable through the tool.
These tools can be used as a temporary or permanent installation either above or below ground.
- Keeps floor spaces and/or work areas tidy
- Provides a safer working area
- Assists in meeting WHS obligations
- Greatly reduces the risk of slips, trips, falls, and injury
- Reduces the risk of electrocution by holding cables up and out of wet areas.
- Protects cables/hoses from machine & foot traffic, resulting in return on
investment by ensuring:
- Less wear/damage
- Longer lifespan of cables
- Reduced maintenance costs in repairing/replacing damaged cables
- Fast, no-fuss rerouting of cables (time saving)
- Ability to organise and store cables in a safe practical location
- Although strong, they are easy to remove and place elsewhere
- Holds cables out of the working area, providing ease of working.
As long as there is a cable to hold and a magnetic surface to join to, the MSA Cable
Safety Range can be used anywhere! Some of the most popular industries include:
- Mining operations
- Hospitals & Medical Centres
- Electrical operations
- Construction sites
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT SAFETY?
PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR CO-WORKERS FROM INJURY CAUSED BY CABLES AND LEADS.
CONTACT THE MSA TEAM TODAY!
Find Your Nearest Distributor